Shading can add so much drama and depth to your drawings, and highlighting will add even more drama and brilliance to your tile.
You will witness the magic of shading and highlighting unfolds right in front of our eyes as we continue to add layers of brown, black, and white to an elegantly simple tangle. If you have never used a tan color tile, or haven't been a big fan of it, this workshop will help you to appreciate the possibilities that tan tiles present.
Registration ($35) will give access to:
- Zoom session on September 18th 10:00 am - noon PDT
- The private students gallery
- Session recording
- PDF: Renaissance tile highlight tips
*Maximum class size: 16
*This is a live session and exempt from VAT. If you are currently residing in EU countries, please contact me before registering.
You will need:
- Zentangle Renaissance square paper tiles (3.5″ x 3.5″ tan color square paper)
- black pen (recommended: Sakura Micron 01)
- brown pen (recommended: Sakura Micron 01)
- graphite pencil (B or 2B)
- white charcoal pencil or white coloring pencil
- 2 tortillon or blending stump (1 for black and 1 for white)
- white gel pen (Sakura Gelly Roll 10, uni-ball Signo, etc)
- Optional: brown (or dark red) and black coloring pencil