Just started your Zentangle journey?
Your friends have been telling you how much they enjoy Zentangle?
A self-taught tangler who feels like something is missing from your practice?
Dove head-first into the Zentangle world, and feel slightly lost?
This intimate workshop (maximum 8 students) is perfect for you!
You will understand not only the basic techniques but also what Zentangle is (and isn't) and how you can continue to enjoy this wonderfully meditative art.
Click here for your local time for this session
You will need:
- black fine liner pen (like Sakura Micron 01)
- tortillon / blending stump (you can use a q-tip as a substitute)
- 3.5-inch square paper (aka Zentangle square tile)
Registration ($25) will give access to:
- Live Zoom session on January 15th, 10:00 am-noon (Pacific Time)
- Recording of the live session (expires on 02/15/2021)
- PDF note
Optional: You can purchase a Zentangle tool kit (everything you need for this class and more in a Zentangle original drawstring bag) for $15 including shipping (available only within the continental US). Please contact Tomomi Galeano, CZT if you would like one.