Would you like to learn how to create these beautifully intertwined frames that provide a powerful structure to hold your tangles?
Perhaps, you saw them somewhere but they looked rather intimidating?
I have a good news! You can draw them one stroke at a time by repeating the same stroke over and over again in very Zentangle manner. I'm providing easy step-by-step video & written instructions on how to create the intertwined frames.
You will also learn an alternative way to draw "Hollis" that will give you confidence with this seemingly easy yet complicated tangle.
You can watch / download all of the videos for $35. It also includes downloadable PDF notes with pictures and descriptions to accompany the lessons.
You will need:
- 1 Renaissance Zendala tile
- Sakura Micron black 01
- Sakura Micron brown 01
- Sakura Gelly Roll white 08 or 10
- Sakura Gelly Roll gold (optional)
- graphite pencil 2B and tortillon
- white charcoal pencil and tortillon
- brown charcoal pencil or colored pencil