Would you like to learn how to create these beautifully intertwined frames that provide a powerful structure to hold your tangles?
Perhaps, you saw them somewhere but they looked rather intimidating?
I have a good news! You can draw them one stroke at a time by repeating the same stroke over and over again in very Zentangle manner.
I'm providing a step-by-step video & written instructions on how to create the intertwined frames to all live session participants, so that you can practice before / after the class to become familiar with the process.
You will also receive an additional video recording for creating different types of background using "Hollis".
Registration ($38) will give access to:
- Zoom session on March 5th, 10:00 am - 12:30 pm PST
- Live Session recording
- Downloadable PDF note to accompany the class
- Downloadable video & written instructions on how to create the intertwined frames
- Pre-recorded video for using "Hollis" as a background
The access to all non-downloadable contents will
*This is a live session and exempt from VAT. If you are currently residing in EU countries, please contact [email protected] before registering.
You will need:
- 1 Renaissance Zendala tile
- Sakura Micron black 01
- Sakura Micron brown 01
- Sakura Gelly Roll white 08 or 10
- Sakura Gelly Roll gold
- graphite pencil 2B and tortillon
- white charcoal pencil and tortillon
- brown charcoal pencil or colored pencil