Can you believe these beautiful paper roses are made out of grocery store paper bags? What a cool way to repurpose the paper bags that will be in your recycle bin otherwise!
In this class, we are going to create 2 upcycled roses. We will practice putting a rose together first without any tangles, then we will make a Zentangle Roze with renaissance style tangles.
You can watch / download all of the videos for $35. It also includes downloadable PDF notes with pictures and descriptions to accompany the lessons.
I had many students from all over the world already participated in live zoom workshops for this very popular course. Now it's available for you to take this course at your own schedule!
You will need:
- 1-2 grocery store paper bags
- Zendala tile or compass
- Markus Operandus (free download)
- craft glue
- Thin round stick like bamboo BBQ skewer
- fine tip drawing pens in black and brown (like Sakura Micron 01)
- white gel pen
- graphite pencil 2B and tortillon
- white charcoal pencil and tortillon
- optional: black pen with bolder tip for filling