What you will need
Welcome to the "Easy Zentangle Wreath" workshop!
Once you learn this fail-proof way of making beautiful Zentangle wreaths, you will be able to c any wreaths using the same technique. The tile I demonstrate in the videos is not for a particular season, but I will show some sample tiles for different seasons to inspire you as well.
You will need:
- 1 white Zendala tile (or water color paper cut into approximately 4-5/8” or 117mm diameter)
- Black fine tip drawing pen (I will use Sakura Micron 01)
- Wider tip black pen, preferably with the same ink as your drawing pen (I use Sakura Micron brush for inking in bigger spaces. Sakura Graphic pens are good options too.)
- graphite pencil and tortillon
- optional: watercolor pencils or watercolor (I will use sumi watercolor)
- optional: white charcoal pencil and tortillon (optional)
- optional: white gel pen (optional)
I hope you enjoy this workshop!
Tomomi Galeano, CZT
For more info: Pebbles & Drops