What you will need
Welcome to the "Magical Hexagon No.4" video lesson!
You will need:
- 3 Zentangle Square Grey Tiles (3.5 inches square)
- Sakura Micron Blue Black 01 or PN
- Sakura Micron Blue 01 or PN
- graphite pencil 2B and tortillon
- white charcoal pencil and tortillon
- Sakura Gelly Roll White 08 or 10
- Sakura Gelly Roll Gold
- Markus Operandus (free download from Zentangle Inc)
- drawing compass
*I will be using the same color scheme that was introduced in Zentangle Project Pack 06. You may choose other color schemes, however, please keep in mind that you won't be able to add white highlights if you choose white paper to tangle on.
*We will use a drawing compass a lot to draw guiding lines in this series following easy geometry concepts. Please be suer to have a drawing compass with needle and pencil (or mechanical pencil), the kind we used to use in our geometry classes.